miércoles, 2 de abril de 2008

For Those About to Blog (We Salute You)

Now it's time to say hello to anyone who is visiting my blog, and lives out of Spain. I have been checking my counter, and I've realized that this blog has got a lot of foreing readers, so here I am, saying hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy this and... thanks for reading me, it's very encouraging.
So, let me dedicate to you one very short song of The Killers,

"Enterlude"
We hope you enjoy your stay
It's good to have you with us
Even if it's just for the day
We hope you enjoy your stay
Outside the sun is shining
It seems like heaven ain't far away
It's good to have you with us
Even if it's just for the day

Y lo mismo les digo a todos los que me entienden.... Gracias a todos por pasaros por aqui.

No hay comentarios: